Saturday, June 2, 2012

Yay! things happened

Although on the surface it may seem like all I do is wake up at 11AM, drink coffee in my pajamas, scan brains and manipulate excel sheets, I actually do other things too. Granted, not that many things, and a disproportionate amount of them involve mold, but still... things. Here is some proof.

(1) I caught Bilo red-handed cuddling with the moldy towels. He even looks guilty... 

(2) Matt going into battle with the mold on the ceiling. 

 (3) The Perfect Egg. Yes, it happened. It's here. Its secrets have been unearthed by Matt.


(4) Bilo spontaneously decided to run for president and mailed family members campaign postcards.

(5) Meanwhile, Cheese put on his spectacles to watch a TED talk about Saturn.

 (6) And, a mysterious clump of grass appeared on our bed. 

(7) Pismo beach part II: we watched these birds run full speed into the water.


 


(8) And discovered a sanddollar graveyard.

(9) Matt looked at a bell in San Luis Obispo.

(10) This seagull was mugging us.


(11) My mom didn't notice because she was whipping a piece of kelp.


(11) and bringing us a ladybug on a rock.


(12) After we got back I organized my papers 



 (13) and could not for the life of me figure out what I was doing when I wrote this in my notebook.

(14) We constructed a strawberry forest on an egg carton. [For practical reasons, but let's pretend it was just for the fun of it]


Ta daaaaa! the end

No comments:

Post a Comment