Saturday, October 12, 2013

Because babies aren't really meant to be seen until they're born



A day or two ago, I got ultrasounded again. The doctor tried to show me the baby's face, which was looking directly at the screen, so that I could coo happily at his cuteness. But instead it scared the bejeezus out of me to see the little skeleton head staring creepily at the screen, as if he were saying, "I'm going to eat your dinner later."

So naturally, I give you: Top 10 Most Unphotogenic Fetuses on the internet. You're welcome.

Yuck on so many levels, although hard to fault the baby for this horrid artwork.

Common feature of 3D ultrasound: skin that appears to be dripping off the face (??)




"HI MOMMY!!!"
Caught mid-nose pick

This is... I don't even know what we're looking at here, a pastrami sandwich?
They get progressively more evil looking from here on out.



Floating skeletor head

No comments:

Post a Comment